Thursday, February 19, 2009

AUNTIE MAEGAN







So, I received the best news this week, "MY BROTHER IS GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!" I'm still in a bit of a shock. The way I figure it, we had a weddings 2 months apart, we might as well have kids 2 months apart!!! LOL Its kind of been frustrating though. Almost every time I tell someone the awesome news (big smile on my face) I get the reply, "Oh that is great. How are you holding up?? HOw do you feel about it?" Ummm lets see, I'm super excited and can't wait to meet my nephew or neice. How am I suppose to reply to that???? Then of course I'm told that it is human nature if I am upset. Again, remember that I had a huge smile on my face. At about this time I"m beginning to frown. I know that God has a plan for Will and I. Sure, it might be taking us a little longer to begin the family process but it hasn't even been a year yet. It will happen I know it!!! For right now though, I want to be focused on my brother and Jenica's happiness. Will and I are going there over Easter with the goose (my mom lol) and I can't wait to celebrate in person. I just don't know how I'm going to handle another neice or nephew being so far away though. Columbus sometimes feels so far away and I won't even dive into the Morocco distance LOL. I am so blessed to have all of my neices and nephews. "Maegan FARM" as Sam would say:). I have been thinking about so much this week and my students put it in perspective for me today. A student asked, "Mrs. Hudson do you have kids?" My other student replied, "No, (pointing at my picture calendar Sam is Mr. February lol) she has Sam. He is her nephew. and She also has a dog. lol" It just warmed my heart when she said that. I thank God for giving my family such blessings. So my reply to my students are, Yes, I do have Sam, and ray, and Zetta, and soon a baby seguine!!!" (I'm not going to lie, I'm hoping for maybe just one more baby to that list!!!:) Only time will tell. But for right now, Baby Seguine, I can't wait to meet you and share all the wonderful and yet hillarious stories of your Daddy. Your pretty lucky, you've got some pretty awesome parents. And to Christopher and Jenica, I love you so much and am so happy for you both!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha yes, you certainly have Sam (and he's got you wrapped right around his little finger...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful news isn't it? Being an aunt and uncle is awesome, and this makes you one 4X!!

    ReplyDelete