Saturday, March 7, 2009

Say it again??????????????

Hello one and all!!!!

So what a week! I mean what the H***!! Monday was pretty fantastic, I'm going to admit I kicked butt at turbo kick (yes, dad the feet were leaving the ground again lol). Wait I need to back up here. On Friday, Feb. 27th I made a purchase of a lifetime....... Drum roll please............. I still can't hear you............... Ahhhhhh IPOD TOUCH was purchased!!!!! Again, nothing short of fantastic. If anyone is looking to buy an ipod, I strongly suggest the ipod touch (thanks Buddy for showing me yours!!:):) Ok, so now we are to Sunday and ummmm well I think I finally went to bed at 1:30 lol. And Monday..... another late one:). Tuesday arrived, and my throat was a bit scratchy. Well by the end of the day I was down for the count. And Wednesday I called off. Yes, I actually called in sick. So what if I did school work at night. I'm pathetic!! LOL Thank God I have a teaching partner because she keeps me rocking LOL!!! Nita leaves me a message that I think you all have to enjoy. Ok, I hope I get this all right, " Maegan, I hope you are feeling better because this is how my day was: I tried to unlock your door and the lock spun and the key wouldn't come out. So, the locksmith had to come. In the afternoon, I was called at Jones to let me know that *********(6th grade student who I had for a few years and is now on her list) went to her classroom to let everyone know that I (Nita) showed her condomns in my room that I keep in my drawer. God I hope you are going to be there tomorrow!" HOLY MOSES!!! I was laughing so hard. Have no fear people it was a complete misunderstanding with the condomn thing. She saw a green tea bag that she thought was a condomn. LOL!!!!!! We won't even go into why she knows what a condomn is or looks like. I had to go in on Thursday to rescue Nita!!:)LOL By Friday I really thought I was on the mend. Which brings me to today. Somehow in the night, we had a burglar come into our house and steal my voice!~!! LOL The doc says its viral. So, I'm praying to have my voice back because we have testing this week and I have a 1st and 2nd grade standfords to read. LOL It doesn't get much better than this!! Through all of this I have been trying to stay as positive as I can. I'm not going to let this bring me down. Wait, the 80's song just popped into my head.....Nothings going to break my stride, Nothings going to hold me down, Oh NO, I got to keep on moving.....:)LOL I'm thinking Will might be a little glad I don't have my voice LOL:).

I would like to end this by saying, thanks to all of you who prayed for my family this week. OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!!! All is good on the homefront and there is no need to worry. Needless to say we are very happy and relieved!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Maybe this being sick business just is a way of making you cut yourself some slack at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! Very true-- I think Dave would love it if I lost my voice as well.:) You can still point and grunt, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your prayers!!! Love you...Mandy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete